Our Class 20XX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Class 20XX

this forum is about our class

首页欢迎页相册搜索Latest imagesGames注册登录

为什么女生都排斥诗佩??

向下 
+3
ジ大★东★瓜ジ
pony gal
silent killer
7 posters
到页面 : 上一页  1, 2
作者留言
мιиΖ
使者
使者
мιиΖ

帖子数 : 65
年龄 : 30
注册日期 : 09-03-13

School PPL
称号:

为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 为什么女生都排斥诗佩??   为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 I_icon_minitime周五 三月 20, 2009 10:33 pm

唉~只能怪當初單純才會相信.
返回页首 向下
pony gal
速者
速者
pony gal

帖子数 : 224
地点 : in the universal, on the earth, somewhere in asia, south of malaysia,in a small island called penang
注册日期 : 09-03-01

School PPL
称号: Mariah

为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 为什么女生都排斥诗佩??   为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 I_icon_minitime周日 三月 22, 2009 9:02 pm

reply to mandy : thnks for your suggestion for sure i wont argue wit her . But i ad wrote the msg to her and pleased her to change the bad attitude not to scold her or bulli her...if she willing to come back im sure she 'll change...but now the situation seems nt peace at all...
i ad wanna face to face talk wit her but i dunno how to start the conversation...thn i juz leave it a side...haiz...i dunno wat to do now juz let the time washes all the bad memories lar....im sry....juz leave it la
返回页首 向下
silent killer
速者
速者

帖子数 : 108
年龄 : 29
地点 : ON THE EARTH
注册日期 : 09-03-02

School PPL
称号: Haiz Man

为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 为什么女生都排斥诗佩??   为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 I_icon_minitime周三 三月 25, 2009 6:13 pm

wahhh~~~~~~
返回页首 向下
ronnie
速者
速者
ronnie

帖子数 : 244
地点 : 21-3-30 tmn lone pine
注册日期 : 09-02-19

School PPL
称号: Uncle Ronnie

为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 为什么女生都排斥诗佩??   为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 I_icon_minitime周三 三月 25, 2009 6:51 pm

pony gal 写道:
reply to mandy : thnks for your suggestion for sure i wont argue wit her . But i ad wrote the msg to her and pleased her to change the bad attitude not to scold her or bulli her...if she willing to come back im sure she 'll change...but now the situation seems nt peace at all...
i ad wanna face to face talk wit her but i dunno how to start the conversation...thn i juz leave it a side...haiz...i dunno wat to do now juz let the time washes all the bad memories lar....im sry....juz leave it la
太好了
返回页首 向下
http://ronnietws.blogspot.com
pony gal
速者
速者
pony gal

地点 : in the universal, on the earth, somewhere in asia, south of malaysia,in a small island called penang

School PPL

为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 为什么女生都排斥诗佩??   为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 I_icon_minitime周四 三月 26, 2009 4:39 pm

ronnie!! u happy apa!?...its nt gud at all!
返回页首 向下
ronnie
速者
速者
ronnie

帖子数 : 244
地点 : 21-3-30 tmn lone pine
注册日期 : 09-02-19

School PPL
称号: Uncle Ronnie

为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 为什么女生都排斥诗佩??   为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 I_icon_minitime周四 三月 26, 2009 5:35 pm

pony gal 写道:
ronnie!! u happy apa!?...its nt gud at all!
y y tell me y???? Basketball Basketball
返回页首 向下
http://ronnietws.blogspot.com
pony gal
速者
速者
pony gal

School PPL

为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 为什么女生都排斥诗佩??   为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 I_icon_minitime周五 三月 27, 2009 11:57 am

reply to ronnie: erm...i dunno how to explain..hehe! wait i think tiok liao i oni tel u!...muahahahah!
返回页首 向下
战神~刑天
守護者
守護者
战神~刑天

帖子数 : 48
年龄 : 29
注册日期 : 09-03-08

School PPL
称号: Copy Dog

为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 为什么女生都排斥诗佩??   为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 I_icon_minitime周五 三月 27, 2009 12:38 pm

wanna said out wat happen in our gal's group !...y v wanna scold si pui so hiong~

purpose: last two years, whn i juz turned to PTPHS I rarely mix wit gal...i juz put myself one side...si pui is the gal who r very quiet in the groups....but this was the chance for her to 诬赖 me...she juz make a storey and told all gal tat she ask his bf to 'play' me and at last she came out and kissed him...thn tat boys tell me he juz 'playing'wit me...(this was wat she told gals...)....and she said she know all the famous stars and she was the 干妹 inside the celebrity's world....(will you trust ??) but minz and Ni trust...and nw she cant let us trust anymore! cuz...v noe she is telling lies and kept bosting herself....

msg to sipui : if you willing to come back our groups pls change our bad habit and attitude...cuz v cant accept gals telling lies and make our relationship broken...

(p/s:i lazy to type chinese cuz too longggg ad...v din really 恨 her but...we hope she will correct the bad habit...)
返回页首 向下
pony gal
速者
速者
pony gal

School PPL

为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 Empty
帖子主题: 回复: 为什么女生都排斥诗佩??   为什么女生都排斥诗佩?? - 页 2 I_icon_minitime周五 三月 27, 2009 12:52 pm

eh...how many times i tel you ad dun copy i said de things!
返回页首 向下

为什么女生都排斥诗佩??
返回页首 
2页/共2到页面 : 上一页  1, 2

您在这个论坛的权限:不能在这个论坛回复主题
Our Class 20XX :: 交流处-
转跳到: